We welcome submissions to the studentawards.com Stacks. If you would like to submit an Article, Tip, How Do I or Blog post, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line CONTENT SUBMISSION.
The following rules will be applied to any content submitted for publication in the Studentawards.com Stacks:
1. Content items should be no longer than 250 words. Longer items should be split into separate submissions (e.g. Part 1, Part 2).
2. Content submitted must be original (i.e. not reproduced from another source). If original photos are included, they must be no larger than 400X300 pixels.
3. Unsolicited content submissions containing advertising will not be published. To speak to someone about youth and student engagement, please contact info@studentawards or call 416-322-3210.
4. To be publishable, a content submission must include some form of author name.
5. Content submissions will be reviewed by Studentawards’ editorial staff, and we will not publish any item containing content that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
6. Content submissions will be proofread by Studentawards’ editorial staff before publication. Minor changes (e.g. spelling and grammar corrections) may be applied, but every effort will be made to preserve original meaning and author tone/style.
7. English-language submissions deemed publishable might be translated into French for publication on our French-language website (www.boursetudes.com), and vice versa. Studentawards will make every effort to preserve the original meaning and author tone/style when translating content.
8. Content deemed publishable by Studentawards will be posted to our site without further notification to the author.
9. Studentawards will make no monetary payment to authors whose content submissions are published on our website.
10. Content submission does not guarantee publication, and Studentawards may decline to publish any submission at its discretion and without explanation.
11. Content deemed unpublishable by Studentawards will be discarded without further notification to the author.
All rules are subject to the interpretation of Studentawards staff. We reserve the right to implement them as we see fit. Rules are subject to change without notice.