Education helps set a person up for life, but the associated costs can sometimes be astronomical. Well Before is offering a one-time financial reward for high school seniors and college students enrolled in any university program, especially medical, culinary, and aesthetics courses.
We’re giving away $3,000 to one deserving student to help pay for books, tuition, or other educational expenses so they can be a step closer to achieving their goals.
WellBefore is in the business of personal protection and safety. We are a family enterprise that has pulled in all our resources, connections, and decades of experience in overseas manufacturing to bring more PPE, including N95 masks, nitrile gloves and much more to the market at competitive prices—with low minimum order quantities for all customers worldwide.
How to Apply
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a legal resident of the United States/Canada or a holder of a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate program in an accredited US university or college
How to apply:
- Write an essay with a minimum of 300 words on one of the following topics:
- The Prevalence of Incontinence in Adults
- The Creation of Disposable Gloves and Their Impact on Hygiene
- The Importance of Sanitization and Disinfection in the Workplace
- Send your essay to email@example.com as an attached PDF file along with the following details:
- Your full name
- The name of your school
- Your expected graduation date (for high school seniors only)
- Use the subject line: WellBefore $3,000 Scholarship | (Your Full Name)
- Only one submission is allowed per applicant. You must present proof of your eligibility for the program based on the qualifications mentioned above.
- By participating in this scholarship program, you allow WellBefore to use your full name and essay for marketing purposes.