The Villa Charities Scholarship Program provides financial support to Undergraduate and Graduate level students who believe in and help further Villa Charities’ mission to enrich lives through experiences and services that honour Italian culture and heritage. Any person, regardless of heritage, that helps further this mission is encouraged to apply.
Awards of $2,500 (to be used for tuition only) will be presented to each of four (4) full-time Undergraduate Student(s) at an accredited Canadian university or college.
How to Apply
- Registered in an Undergraduate program and must be entering the second, third, or fourth year of the program.
- Have a GPA of 3.5+. See Terms and Conditions for additional requirements.
- Students must be Canadian citizens or have permanent-residence status.
- Online application and supporting documentation submitted by the June 30 deadline (late applications will not be considered).
- Demonstrates leadership qualities through various means such as volunteer community service.
- Exhibits passion in their field of study. Preference given to students who demonstrate special interest in Italian heritage and culture as part of their program of study, such as through a co-op, internship, and/or an applied research project.
- Written essay (500 words) describing how they help further Villa Charities’ mission—to enrich lives through experiences and services that honour Italian culture and heritage.
The selection and adjudication process will be conducted by the Villa Charities Scholarship Awards Selection Committee.
To view the Villa Charities Scholarship Program Terms and Conditions, click here.