No matter where you are on your path toward personal and professional fulfillment, we’d love to match you up with one of our work-terms, rotational programs, or part-time and full-time opportunities. We know we have something for you, so let’s get to work.
Through our Diversity in Technology Scholarship program, we’re investing in $5000 scholarships for women and minorities in their final year of a technology related program, at a Canadian post-secondary institution. If you’re passionate about technology and compassionate about your community, we want to hear your unique story.
How to Apply
Eligibility – The scholarships will be awarded to individuals who:
- Are entering the final year of a Bachelor degree or diploma program in the field of Technology at a Canadian post-secondary institute
- Can demonstrate perseverance, a passion for technology, and contribution towards the community
- Identify as female and/or a visible minority
- Canadian permanent residence
Student Application Requirements
- Complete the on-line application
- Attach the following documents:
- Reference Letter (Community Involvement)
Responsibilities of scholarship recipients
- Return the signed Scholarship Acceptance Form provided by the Telus
- Send proof of registration from the educational institution you will be attending
- Use the scholarship in the academic year for which it is awarded