TCF Canada is a grassroots organization stemming from the idea that quality education is a prerequisite to opening minds and enriching lives through the power of good values and intellectual curiosity for a better future both on an international and national level. TCF Canada will be expanding its efforts to help students in need throughout Canada for the first time. We aspire to make a difference in our Canadian communities and in Pakistan through the TCF Canada Youth Bursary Program.
TCF Canada Youth Bursary Program will award 20 bursaries valued at $4,000 each per year to high school graduates in need who are beginning their post-secondary education across Canada. Bursary awards are available to full-time post-secondary students who meet the eligibility criteria, throughout the school year.
How to Apply
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or hold Landed Protected Persons (Refugees) status
- You aspire to complete post-secondary studies at the vocational, college diploma or bachelor degree level
- You are a high school graduate enrolled in post-secondary studies in the 2022-2023 academic year
- You are not an immediate family member of a TCF Canada Board member, TCF Youth Bursary Program Selection Committee member, TCF Canada staff or TCF Canada office.
- Canadian educational institutions which have recognized provincial degree/diploma-granting powers, or their affiliates (ex. vocational schools, colleges, universities)
Field of Study/Program:
- There are no restrictions on the discipline or field of study
- The program must be a minimum of one year in duration
- University preparatory programs in any jurisdiction are not eligible
Successful applicants are required to adhere to the following:
- Maintain a full-time student status at their enrolled institution, for a minimum of a one-year program.
- Participate in a one-time progress meeting with the TCF Canada Youth Bursary Program Selection Committee, if requested.
For further information, please visit https://tcfcanada.org/bursaries-for-canadian-youth/. Any questions regarding the eligibility or process can be directed to YBP@tcfcanada.org.