Storwell offers an annual bursary of $2,000 in support of foster children to help them attend post-secondary schools and to offer a hand up as they make their way forward in life.
The Storwell Self Storage Foster Children Bursary Program has been running for over 10 years in order to support foster children as they pursue post-secondary education.
How to Apply
- Applicant must have been a foster child with an official Canadian or American foster care program and agrees to having the above organization verify the same.
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized general/ vocational College or post-secondary institution in Canada or USA as of Sept.
- Canadian or American Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application
- Winner agrees to having his/her name, photo and post secondary institution displayed on the Storwell website.
- Online Application Form
- Basic Personal Information
- Contact Information
- Program of Study Information
- Education History
- Expected Expenses
- Financial Information
- Reference Contact
- Further Personal Information
- Community Service and Volunteer Activities
- Work Experience
- What are your goals? What do you plan to accomplish with this degree/diploma/etc?
- This is an annual bursary, you may apply at any time your application will be put towards the next award
- All information submitted on this form is strictly confidential