At North American Van Lines, we strive to be fully and consistently committed toward cultivating the future of young professionals across Canada and beyond—this is why we place the importance of quality education above arguably all other metrics when it comes to our priorities as an organization.
We don’t simply feel that education is important—we factor it into our central philosophy, in everything from our business practices to our way of life. Because of this, we’re excited to begin offering the opportunity for qualifying Canadian students to receive our new scholarship, intended for students in the area of business, logistics, and similar fields, with four lucky winners being selected to receive an award amount of $1,000 each. Read ahead to find out how you can enter!
How to Apply
- Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within a Canadian province, for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Complete all required sections of the application at northamericanvanlines.ca/scholarship.
- Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Verification of enrollment at your college.
- Your essay on the topic below.
Submit a brief essay of between roughly 400 and 800 words, detailing why logistics/supply chain management is important within your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing your firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We’d like to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees and professional affiliates of North American Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- The applicant must comply with CRA rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship, please see the rules here.
- Your scholarship may be tax deductible. However, you are responsible for any tax reporting requirements and any tax due. We cannot give any tax advice
- Sirva, Inc. and any related subsidiaries will not re-use, forward, or share the personal information of applicants in any way—all information submitted through the form available on the application page or any alternative forms of entry are to be kept strictly confidential and used solely for the purpose of determining a winner.