North American Van Lines strives to be fully and consistently committed toward cultivating the future of young professionals across Canada and beyond—this is why we place the importance of quality education above arguably all other metrics when it comes to our priorities as an organization.
Education is factored into our central philosophy, in everything from our business practices to our way of life. Because of this, we offer scholarships to qualifying Canadian students in the area of business, logistics, and similar fields, with four winners being selected to receive an award amount of $1,000 each.
How to Apply
- Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as full time student of accredited college/university within a Canadian province, for completion of undergraduate degree in Logistics or equivalent field.
- Complete all required sections of the application at northamericanvanlines.ca/scholarship.
- Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Verification of enrollment at your college.
- Your essay on the topic below.
Submit a brief essay of between roughly 400 and 800 words, detailing why logistics/supply chain management is important within your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing your firsthand experience and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. We’d like to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you.
- Limit of one (1) entry per contestant.
- Employees and professional affiliates of North American Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible.