We’re looking for a student dedicated to academic excellence, no matter what field of study they’re enrolled in.
The chosen student will be awarded CA$2,000 which may be used towards the cost of their studies, helping them get a head start on their personal finance journey as young adults.
We get it. With tuition costs rising, textbook prices being as high as ever, all on top of being able to actually support yourself while getting an education, paying for post-secondary education can be a daunting task.
How to Apply
- Be a graduate or undergraduate student enrolled and attending a Canadian university or college, and in at least the second year of their post-secondary studies.
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (or equivalent).
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Write an essay in Word or PDF (tell us your relationship with money in 500 words or more).
- To apply, please submit your information using the form at https://moneygenius.ca/scholarship-canada.
- The recipient will be notified within 3 business days of the deadline and will be contacted at the email address provided at the time of application. Up to 3 attempts will be made to contact the recipient within 3 business days following our decision. If the recipient does not or cannot accept the scholarship, for any reason, it may be forfeited and a new recipient selected, at our sole discretion. We are not responsible for the failure of any reason whatsoever of any recipient to receive notification or for us to receive the recipient’s response.
- The chosen recipient will be announced Friday, October 28, 2022.
- All entries must be complete and are subject to our verification, in our sole discretion. Once you’ve submitted the application, you can check your inbox to confirm your email.