On the search for scholarships in Canada? Whether you’re looking for an undergraduate scholarship or a graduate scholarship – you’ve found an easy option right here.
Almost any university or college student can apply for this $2,000 scholarship, as long as you’re attending a Canadian school and have a GPA of 3.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply
- Be a graduate or undergraduate student enrolled and attending a Canadian university or college, and in at least the second year of their post-secondary studies.
- Demonstrate academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (or equivalent).
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada.
- Write an essay in Word or PDF (describe your relationship with money in 500 words or more).
- To apply, submit your information using the form at https://moneygenius.ca/scholarship-canada.