As an SLN member, you can open or apply for an eligible CIBC student product in 2022 for a shot at winning $35,000 for tuition.◊◊
How to Apply
The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who:
- Are sixteen (16) years of age or older as of the date of entering the Contest and who, if under the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, have received the permission of a parent or guardian, who has agreed to be legally bound by these rules, (see Section 6.7 below) to enter the Contest and potentially become a winner of a prize; and
- Are current registered students in good standing at an accredited Canadian university, college, or high school; and
- Have only one active Student Life Network account which must be created before December 31st, 2022; and
- Are not employees, representatives or agents of the Contest Group Entities (defined below), or anyone domiciled with such employees, representatives or agents (whether related or not); and
- Have agreed to comply with applicable laws (including, but not limited to, laws relating to libel and obscenity), assume responsibility for their activities, and not to harass, disrupt, abuse, or invade the privacy rights of others; and
- Have read and accepted, and agreed to comply with these Rules, and with the Terms and Conditions for the Student Life Network found at http://studentlifenetwork.com/terms.
- Sign up with Student Life Network at studentlifenetwork.com
- Open a CIBC student bank account, credit card, or line of credit.
- We suggest opening or applying for any of the CIBC student accounts listed above for an automatic entry and a better student banking experience. No entry form needed. Just make sure you have an active SLN account (click here if you’re unsure).
- Already got a CIBC account? Nice work. If you’re an SLNer who already has a CIBC student or youth account, simply make sure you’re registered for your free Digital SPC Membership† this year if you’re eligible and you’re entered to win too!
The winner will be selected by random draw on January 9th, 2023 at 2:00 pm ET.
- See full rules for other ways to enter.