AES Engineering is pleased to be able to continue offering scholarships to motivated students to help in the furthering of their education.
Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted.
How to Apply
- Basis of character
- Future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post-secondary educational facility.
- You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
- Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question:
- When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
- Submit essay to email@example.com
- There is no application packet for this award. Please do not include your resume at this time.
- Be sure to include your full name as well as the name of the school you are attending this year and your plans for next year.