The Automotive Accessories Marketing Group Scholarship Program’s mission is to support employees and their family members through scholarship awards. The program will issue five scholarships each year.
Each scholarship will be given annually in the amount of $1,000 to a single selected candidate. Payment will be made in two $500 installments, one per semester upon proof of enrollment. Each scholarship is for one year, and previous recipients can reapply for consideration.
How to Apply
The scholarship program is available to employees of AAM members. Candidates must be one of the following:
- A full-time employee of an AAM member
- A child, grandchild, brother, or sister of a full-time employee of an AAM member
To be considered for an AAM scholarship award, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be 16 years old on the day the application for the current year is due
- Have graduated from high school or its equivalent before July 1 of the year in which they will use the scholarship
- Be entering or planning to enter an educational institution that may include a four-year college or university (undergraduate, graduate, or post graduate) or a two-year community college or technical/trade school
- Be in good scholastic standing (minimum 3.0 GPA)
The application can be downloaded from the scholarship provider’s website.
Applicants must submit an essay of no more than 500 words that includes personal background, interests, and scholarship need.
If you have an issue with your submission, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship applications are reviewed by a committee of independent third-party evaluators to determine awards.
Note: Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate strong attendance during secondary (high school) education.
- Each year’s application period opens April 15 and closes May 31; all application materials must be received by the closing date
- Scholarships will be announced by August 15
- Scholarship payments are sent to the school or recipient in the amount of $500 twice in the award year: once each in September and January