This award is an opportunity for students who want to make a difference. Change only happens when people like you raise their voices, so share your thoughts on taking action towards the issues you care about and you could win $1,000 for school and $1,000 to the U Shop to spend on wellness, beauty, and home essentials from top brands. Just answer the following question:
“What change do you want to see in the world?”
How to Apply
The contest is open to people who meet the following criteria:
- Students, 16 years of age or older.
- Current registered student in good standing at a university, college, CEGEP, or high school / secondary school in Canada.
- Legal residents of Canada who reside in any province or territory within Canada.
- No essays or GPA required.
- Enter online using the contest entry form.
- To complete the contest entry form, contestants must agree to allow yconic to share their registration details with the Unilever, and click enter to agree to the contest rules.
- The winner of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor.
- By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by the contest rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content.