“Assume life will be really tough, and then ask if you can handle it. If the answer is yes, you’ve won.” – Charlie Munger
Zoeken – a rapidly growing real estate and financial products discovery platform – is pleased to offer a scholarship to all undergraduate and graduate students in Canada and the United States. This scholarship will pay $500 per year.
Applicants from all backgrounds, disciplines and Canadian provinces and US States are encouraged to apply. The Scholarships are awarded every six months during the months of March and October. You must be a current student to be eligible for this scholarship award.
How to Apply
- Applicants from all backgrounds, disciplines and Canadian provinces and US States are encouraged to apply
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- You must be a current student to be eligible for this scholarship award
- To be considered for this scholarship, please provide the following details:
- Full Name
- University or college
- Anticipated year of graduation
- Major/minor area of study
- In addition to above, Please send an essay of no more than 500 words highlighting the toughest odds you have faced in your life so far and how you overcame them to continue on the path of academic success.
- Please send your scholarship essay and details via email to email@example.com