Voice Talent Online is a British company specializing in voice over, video translation and sound design. Their annual scholarship helps students with those annoying costs related to studying, such as books, rent, transport, and so on. You can apply for their scholarship if you are a student enrolled in a university or college, anywhere in the world.
How to Apply
You can apply for our scholarship if you are a student enrolled in a university or college anywhere in the world. In fact, for the 2019-2020 Scholarship we had applications from all over the world, including USA, Canada, Nigeria, Malaysia and Bangladesh!
- Write a 300- 600 word blog post.
- Title: ““
- Hint: How voices affect us. How synthetic (AI) voices influence us differently from real, human voices. How that impacts the listener’s behaviour as a consumer, or purchaser of products or services.
- The blog should contain the hyperlink voice over, linking to https://www.voicetalentonline.com/services/voice-over.
- Write a 300-600 word blog post.
- Title: “”
- Hint: How being spoken to in your own local language and dialect affects the listener’s response, vs. being spoken to in a different language or dialect. How that might impact an individual, organisation or company operating internationally – in multiple, different ‘local’ markets.
- The blog should contain the hyperlink voice talent, linking to www.voicetalentonline.com