InvestmentZen aims to promote a lifetime of financial responsibility which starts as soon as we start managing our own money.
The good financial habits we develop as collegiates can serve us for the rest of our lives. To help promote financial responsibility among post-secondary students around the world, we’re thrilled to award one $1,000 USD scholarship annually to help alleviate educational costs.
How to Apply
All applicants must be actively enrolled full-time in an accredited college/university in any country.
To enter, please submit an essay (500-1500 words) in English answering one of the following:
- How are you managing your money in college to prepare for a bright financial future?
- What financial challenges have you overcome in your life? What lesson(s) did they teach you?
- What are the most common financial pitfalls you see your peers making, and what advice do you have for them?
Winners will be selected based on the quality of their writing and answers and will be notified via the email address provided.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouses, parents, siblings, and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win.
- Participants must be enrolled full-time at an eligible educational institution.
- The InvestmentZen Financial Future contest entry period for the 2020-2021 academic year begins April 10, 2020 and ends April 1, 2021 at 11:59 GMT.
- The winner will be notified by the email address they provide by April 15, 2021.
- Funds will be distributed directly to the institution that the winner attends.
- The InvestmentZen Financial Future Scholarship contest is subject to the complete
Official Scholarship Rules