Did you know, each year the St. Clair College Foundation awards more than $500,000 in scholarship funds to deserving students?
Because of the generous contributions and support from companies, organizations and individuals, hundreds of scholarships are awarded to full-time students yearly.
This year’s application will be available Thursday, October 1 through December 18, 2020. Students will only need to complete one application for the 2020/2021 academic year. This application will be used to match students with scholarships they are eligible to receive.
Last year St. Clair College awarded $534,656 through 748 scholarships between Windsor and Chatham.
What applicants need to know:
- The 2020/2021 scholarship application will open on Thursday, October 1, 2020 and will be available until December 18, 2020 at 1:00 PM
- Scholarships are available to full-time students who have a satisfactory academic standing (minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 or higher)
- The scholarship application is only available online, you can access the application through your mySt.Clair account
- Once you’ve logged into your mySt.Clair account, select the “Scholarship” tile to complete your application, the term is 1370
- To complete your application, you will need to provide your SIN number, summer and school gross earnings, any OSAP amounts received, and general expenses for all semesters (gas, clothing, entertainment, etc.)
- Successful candidates will be contacted in February 2021 through your St. Clair ONE email (College issued email account), the communications will be sent by the Advancement Office
- In order to receive your scholarship, you will be required to attend the scholarship ceremony, and you will need to provide a Thank You card to the donor at the ceremony
Candidates will be selected by our Scholarship Selection Committee(s) made up of Faculty, Chairs and Administration from the College. The scholarship recipients will be informed in February 2021.
How to Apply
Scholarships are awarded annually to deserving full-time students who have satisfactory academic standing (minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 or higher) and who meet any additional eligibility criteria as determined by our generous donors. Each year the College awards more than $500,000 in scholarships thank to the generosity of our donors.
The 2021 scholarship application will open on Thursday, October 1, 2020. The deadline to apply is December 18, 2020 at 1:00 PM. All applications will be submitted online through mySt.Clair. Students will only be required to complete one application per year. Successful candidates will be notified by email in February 2021 and will be invited to their respective scholarship awards ceremony.
Our annual scholarship ceremonies are a great opportunity to meet the generous donors who contribute to this funding.
Please note: all communications regarding scholarship applications will be sent to students through their my.StClair email accounts.