We value higher education and recognize that post-secondary education is important and often essential for today’s youth. In a commitment to helping students achieve their educational goals, SGI has partnered with universities and organizations to offer nine different scholarships with varying eligibility requirements.
If you’re a student, check out the different scholarships below and consider applying for any that you’re eligible for. Next, help us spread the word—share with family or friends who are enrolled in post-secondary education and give them a chance to boost their educational goals too!
How to Apply
- Be a resident of Saskatchewan, Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, or Manitoba.
- Be registered in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of studies in Risk Management and Insurance (RMIN) or Risk Management and Insurance/Finance (RMIF) at the Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary.
- Have a grade point average of at least 3.20.
- The faculty will automatically consider all eligible students and award the scholarship in April.
- SGI doesn’t guarantee employment for award recipients; however, we may give the recipients preferential consideration for employment following the completion of their studies or for summer student/co-op opportunities.