We value higher education and recognize that post-secondary education is important and often essential for today’s youth. In a commitment to helping students achieve their educational goals, SGI has partnered with universities and organizations to offer nine different scholarships with varying eligibility requirements.
If you’re a student, check out the different scholarships below and consider applying for any that you’re eligible for. Next, help us spread the word—share with family or friends who are enrolled in post-secondary education and give them a chance to boost their educational goals too!
How to Apply
- Be enrolled in the 3rd, 4th, or 5th year of studies in Faculty of Science, actuarial science program at the University of Regina.
- Have successfully completed 60 or more credit hours towards a Bachelor of Science Degree, major in Actuarial Science.
- Have completed or be enrolled in ASC 116, 216, and 317.
- Have an average of 80% or higher.
- Be registered in a minimum of 12 credit hours in the semester the scholarship is paid.
- The University of Regina Department of Mathematics and Statistics recommends students that meet the criteria to the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office. They notify the recipient by October 30 each year.
SGI doesn’t guarantee employment for award recipients; however, we may give the recipients preferential consideration for employment following the completion of their studies or for summer student/co-op opportunities.