We value higher education and recognize that post-secondary education is important and often essential for today’s youth. In a commitment to helping students achieve their educational goals, SGI has partnered with universities and organizations to offer nine different scholarships with varying eligibility requirements.
If you’re a student, check out the different scholarships below and consider applying for any that you’re eligible for. Next, help us spread the word—share with family or friends who are enrolled in post-secondary education and give them a chance to boost their educational goals too!
How to Apply
Open to students enrolled in the Management Studies Faculty in the areas of:
- Management Studies Diploma
- be enrolled full-time and take a full course load
- have a minimum 70% average
- have 90% attendance
If multiple applicants meet the above criteria, there will be some secondary criteria used to break ties such as:
- clearly defined career goals identified in cover letter/resume
- financial need
- number of dependants
Students apply directly to SIIT. Students may download the application from the SIIT website or pick up applications at the Campus or program delivery sites.
Application/submission should include:
- updated resume and cover letter
- letter of reference from an instructor
- recent transcripts
- attendance records
- The SIIT selection committee will select the recipients and award the scholarships in December.
SGI doesn’t guarantee employment for award recipients; however, we may give the recipients preferential consideration for employment following the completion of their studies or for summer student/co-op opportunities.