The Palantir Women in Technology Scholarship was launched in 2010 to support and celebrate women who are beginning careers in technology. The goal of the program is to encourage women to pursue computer science, engineering, and technical studies, and to become leaders in these fields.
Scholarship recipients will be invited to participate in professional development workshops designed to prepare them to successfully launch their careers in technology. Eligible recipients will also have the opportunity to interview for internship and full-time roles.
All recipients are awarded grants of $7,000 to support their education.
How to Apply
The Women In Technology Scholarship North America is open to students who:
- Are undergraduate students actively enrolled in an accredited U.S., Canadian or Mexican college/university during the academic years that the scholarship is awarded, i.e. you must be enrolled in both the current (2023-24) and upcoming (2024-25) academic years
- Are a freshman, sophomore, or junior who are majoring in or plan to major in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Identify as a woman.
- Have not been a Palantir scholarship recipient in the past
If you have any questions about eligibility, email: email@example.com
To apply, submit the following:
- Two (2) essay-style responses to the provided prompts. Note: If you are eligible to apply for multiple Palantir scholarships you may submit the same essay responses for each application
- Most recent resume or CV (in English). Please ensure that your university, major, and expected graduation year are listed clearly.
Palantir is committed to making the application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and require a reasonable accommodation please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply is Friday 22, March 2024 at 4:00 PM PST.
Ten scholarship recipients will selected, and will be announced by the end of April.