The Foundation is a non-profit corporation established by ResourceAbilities in 1998 and is run by an elected six-person board. Bequests and donations are invested to provide an income for the Foundation.
Six Foundation Awards, valued at up to $500 each, can be awarded annually towards costs for items approved by the Foundation’s Board.
How to Apply
- Applicants must have a permanent disability.
- Be aged 19 or under at the time of application.
- Be a permanent resident of PEI.
- Successful applicants for Foundation Awards may re-apply after three years.
- Application forms must be accompanied by two reference letters.
- Brief description of where the money will be used for (250 characters maximum).