Odenza Marketing Group provides quality incentive marketing solutions that give our select clients a competitive edge in their market. Odenza has been providing incentive travel certificates to companies for their promotions since 1998. Our marketing and advertising support team provides you with everything you need to make your promotion a success.
Odenza is also a three-time recipient of Carnival Cruise Lines “Pinnacle Club” award for demonstrating exceptional creativity in sales and marketing techniques. We are members of the New Car Dealers Association, the American Resort Development Association and the International Promotional Products Association. Our in-house travel agency is staffed by certified and experienced travel agents who work directly with your customers to book their vacations.
We have direct partnerships with major airlines, cruise lines, hotels and resorts worldwide.
How to Apply
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 on the day of the deadline.
- Submit answers to the essay questions, which can be found on the application page, prior to the deadline.
- Have at least one full year of post-secondary studies remaining at the time of the award (current High School Students are also eligible).
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
- In order to apply for the Odenza Marketing Group Fall Scholarship you must like our Facebook and write two small essays.
- Every essay must contain three essential elements.
- The essay must provide a thesis statement (in the introductory paragraph). The thesis statement must encapsulate the main argument for the paper. It must be clear and coherent, and it must answer the question that has been put forth on the application.
- The essay must offer supporting evidence. The writer must provide the supporting evidence in paragraph (not “bullet” or list) form. Each paragraph must contain evidence that supports one idea or concept that proves the thesis statement. The writer must provide citations (in footnote, endnote, or parenthetical form) for all evidence presented.
- Every essay must follow basic rules of format and grammar. Every paper must contain a beginning (introductory paragraph), a middle (several supporting paragraphs that comprise the body of the paper), and an end (concluding paragraph). Grammar is vital for essay composition. Sentence fragments, misspellings, and improper punctuation denote a carelessly-written and poorly-conceived paper.
- Essays include:
- Choose a city located anywhere in the world that you believe would, from a future employment perspective, benefit your career. Explain in under 500 words how spending time in this city would help you become more marketable to a potential employer(s). Clearly identify how it will benefit you. For example, going to Paris may help you if you are interested in Fashion Design. Note that this should not just be stated. You must provide an argument supporting this statement.
- Explain in under 500 words, why you think you should be granted the Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship.
- The scholarship winner will be announced roughly six weeks after the deadline and will be posted on this website immediately after.