Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science. The Novus Biologicals Scholarship is for students pursuing education in a science-related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science), awarded twice each year in the Fall and Spring semesters.
How to Apply
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field: Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science. A list of accepted studies is listed in the application.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma—any level of education above high school).
- Open for Schools/Colleges/Institutes within the US, Canada, and European countries only.
- No GPA requirement.
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Form includes: personal info, academic info, extracurricular activities, personal statements.
- Upload the required documents mentioned in the application form above.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation page (not an email). If you did not reach the confirmation page, your submission did not go through. If you did reach the confirmation page, then we received your application.
- The recipient will be emailed directly within 1 week following the deadline.
- Recipients will be announced here on our scholarship page.