The Loyal True Blue and Orange Home is a community-based children’s facility that addresses the physical, social, and emotional needs of all children with multiple learning levels and abilities.
In keeping with our philosophy, we will be selecting ten (10) recipients for the The Loyal True Blue and Orange Home Scholarship. Each recipient will receive $5,000. Recipients may re-apply for this scholarship while continuing post-secondary education.
How to Apply
To be considered for the scholarship, students must meet the criteria below:
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Must be a resident of Ontario.
- Must be enrolled in a degree or diploma program in ‘child-related studies’ at any recognized, publicly funded, Canadian university or college.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student.
Complete the application found here and submit all additional documents no later than April 15, 2024 to:
or by courier to:
- Loyal True Blue & Orange Home
Attn: Scholarship committee
11181 Yonge St.
Richmond Hill, ON
Each application will be reviewed by the selection committee that is made up of Board of Directors for the Loyal True Blue & Orange Home. Candidates will be decided based on highest overall scores, you will be scored on a combination of your written essay, volunteer and community service hours, extracurricular activities and awards, grades, and references.
- Each recipient will receive $5,000.00.
- Recipients may re‐apply for this scholarship while continuing post secondary education.
- The Loyal True Blue & Orange Home will not share personal information collected with anyone not on the selection committee.
By submitting and signing the application you are confirming and declaring items below:
- All the information is accurate, and that providing false information will result in
- Provide permission to have selected candidates name published.
- Permission to contact references / employers / etc. to confirm information.
- Will provide SIN if awarded the scholarship for the completion of any required income tax form