We are excited to announce our annual Golden Chimney scholarship program, designed to financially support students who are passionate about their education and making significant contributions to their communities.
At Golden Chimney, we understand the importance of education and are committed to supporting students pursuing higher education. The Golden Chimney Scholarship offers a one-time award of $1,000 to cover educational expenses, including tuition, textbooks, computer equipment, accommodation and other educational-related expenses.
The perfect candidates for this opportunity are those currently enrolled or about to commence their journey in architecture or engineering programs in any accredited college or university in the United States & Canada. We are particularly interested in students majoring in interior & exterior design or other studies that align with these fields.
How to Apply
To qualify for the Golden Chimney Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Be a legal United States or Canada resident or hold a valid student visa.
- Be enrolled or planning to enrol in a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a 500-750 word essay on the following topic: “The Importance of Fire Safety in Homes and Communities”
To apply for the Golden Chimney Scholarship, please email your essay as a PDF attachment to email@example.com, along with the following details:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- School name
- Date of birth
- Proof of enrollment at an accredited college or university (e.g., transcript, acceptance letter)
Please use the following subject line: “Golden Chimney $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name)”.
The final date to submit applications is December 31, 2023. All submissions will be carefully reviewed, and the recipient of the scholarship will be notified via email on January 31, 2024. Please note, it is essential for the selected recipient to acknowledge the award within a week. Failure to do so will result in the selection of an alternate winner.
Only one submission per applicant is permitted is allowed. Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility based on the criteria provided.