Want to win $2,000 towards your college tuition?
College is the place to find the skills and experience you need to launch into a career you’re passionate about. Algonquin College is a global leader in flexible, digitally-connected, experiential learning, which is more important than ever. Turn your ambitions into reality, challenge yourself, make some friends, and even get a chance to win $2,000 in tuition money to help you do it.
Enter for your chance to win $2,000 below.
How to Apply
The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada who:
- (i)reside in any province or territory within Canada;
- (ii) are between sixteen (16) and nineteen (19) years of age as of the date of entering the Contest and who, if under the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, have received the permission of a parent or guardian, who has agreed to be legally bound by these rules, (see Section 7. h. below) to enter the Contest and potentially become a winner of a prize;
- (iii) are current registered grade twelve (12) student in good standing at high school in Canada;
- (iv) have only one Student Life Network account, which must be created before the end of the Contest Period (unless entering via the Mail-In Entry);
- (v) have completed an official application at www.algonquincollege.com and are admitted during the Contest Period;
- (vi) are not employees, representatives or agents of the Contest Group Entities, or anyone domiciled with such employees, representatives or agents (whether related or not), or a Contest judge ;
- (vii) have agreed to comply with applicable laws (including, but not limited to, laws relating to libel and obscenity), assume responsibility for their activities, and not to harass, disrupt, abuse, or invade the privacy rights of others; and
- (viii) have read and accepted, and agreed to comply with these Rules, and with the Terms and Conditions for the Student Life Network found at http://studentlifenetwork.com/terms.
For the purposes of these Rules, “Contest Group Entities” means the Sponsor and Student Life Network, their respective parent, sister, affiliated and subsidiary companies, all advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes (including, without limitation, Algonquin College), materials and services related to the Contest, and any other corporation, partnership, sole proprietorship or other legal entity directly involved in the Contest.