Life as a student can get expensive (like really expensive). If you feel that way, then you’re in the right place.
One way we’re hoping to make your life a little easier is by keeping you connected with your friends and family, whether they’re across the country or just downstairs. That’s where the $2,500 Student Award from Fido comes in.
If you win, you get to use the prize money however you want. That could mean $2,500 towards a new phone, to cover your phone bills, or even to upgrade your wifi. Fido has all the data, coverage, and products to make sure you’re always connected.
Enter now for your chance to win $2,500 to Stay Connected at School from Fido.
How to Apply
- Open to students and parents / guardians of students enrolled in a Canadian university, college, or high school.
- Minimum of 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- No essays or GPA required.
- Complete the contest entry form.
- Agree to allow Student Life Network to share your registration details with Fido.
- Answer the three (3) questions about your wireless service and preferences.
- Winner will be selected by random draw.
- See full contest rules.