This $1,000 annual scholarship is an opportunity for high school seniors and college students to earn money toward furthering their education.
How to Apply
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university at any level in the United States or Canada.
Employees and their immediate family members of Double A Solutions are not eligible to participate.
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If they discover plagiarism that entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of Double A Solutions. They reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on any of their portfolio websites (found on their portfolio page).
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry.
- Research and write an essay of 800 – 1000+ or more words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques Used by Successful Sales Reps.
- How Do You Plan on Adapting To The Changing College Environment and/or Workplace?
- Describe a Time Where You Lead Through Change and Uncertainty.
- Describe Comprehensively the Steps to Managing a Team.
- Tell Us Your Biggest Professional Role Model and How They Impacted Your Life?
- Discuss the importance of good company culture.
- What are the steps any new employee should take to ensure their success?
- Scholarship submissions will be judged by the Double A Solutions Marketing team.
- The deadline for Double A Solutions scholarship entries is July 1st at 11:59 pm. The winner will be announced on the Double A Solutions Social Media Platforms.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.