A $1,000 award will be presented to an undergraduate or law student at the University of Manitoba distinguished by work experience and academic achievement. This award was established in 2018 and is intended to award students with proven employment and academic achievement.
Donich Law is a trusted Toronto Law Firm, offering experienced, creative and skilled legal representation for both domestic and international clients. The Firm’s reputation was built on hard work, perseverance and dedication to customer service. The scholarship intends to reward students who have demonstrated and share these core values of the Firm’s success.
How to Apply
- Enrolled full-time at the University of Manitoba
- Undergraduate or Law Student
- Is in academic good standing
- Submit a Curriculum Vitae, References and Transcripts to the Firm
- Write and submit a 500 word essay explaining why they believe they meet the criteria for the scholarship.
All material and attachments can be sent with the attention of scholarships to email@example.com
- Judged on quality of writing and relevance to the purpose and objective of the scholarships.
- All submissions will be reviewed by Jordan Donich.
- Winner will be notified by email on December 31, 2022.