In a poll conducted by The Huffington Post, some scary facts came out in the poll results. Most Americans believe that the cost of a college education is unaffordable. A majority of 62 percent Americans agreed that most people cannot afford the cost of the college education, according to the poll results.
Every year thousands of students choose to drop college education because of the high college education cost.
We, at DistanceEducation360.Com, value the education, and want to help people in need.
We believe that every student should get an equal chance to pursue their education, irrespective of their financial condition.
Everyone should get the best possible education so that they can live a life they deserve.
To make all this come true, organizations has to come forward to help the needy.
We’re excited today to announce two scholarships each year, each worth $500, to individuals who are attending an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply
Eligibility Criteria: Who Can Apply?
- Anyone, who is pursuing a degree program from an accredited college or graduate school, is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- You may be asked to present the proof of enrollment in a degree program from an accredited college or graduate school.
How to Apply?
- In order to apply for the Spring 2019 scholarship, write an essay up to 1500 words long on the topic “How MBA helps in achieving career goals?”
- Essay must be received by 30 April 2019 09:00 A.M PST
- Applications should be emailed in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The essay must be plagiarism free, unique and creative.
- Applicants must include their full name, email, phone in their application.
- Applicants should also mention where they are currently attending their degree program.
- No additional information should be included in the application.
- Once the application deadline is over, we’ll judge the essays on thoughtfulness, the value of the information, creativity, uniqueness, style, grammar, and few other factors.
- The winners will be announced on 30 May 2019.
There are two yearly scholarships of amount $500 each.
There will be one scholarship awarded in the spring semester and one scholarship awarded in the fall.
- Deadline to Submit Application for Spring scholarship: 30 April
- Deadline to Submit Application for Fall scholarship: 30 October