SentryOne has been committed to serving and growing the SQL Server community since it was founded in 2004. Over time, we have hosted hundreds of webinars and events, produced thousands of blog posts, and impacted millions with our software solutions by ensuring that our customers’ databases and applications are fully optimized and reliable.
Our solutions have had a profound impact on the lives of data professionals all over the globe and we’d like to further expand our reach by offering a scholarship for the Spring 2021 semester to the database professionals of tomorrow.
How to Apply
- You are interested in studying or pursuing a degree in any STEM field, including computer science, IT, engineering, mathematics, or data science
- You are passionate about creating applications, coding, or data
- You are dedicated to continuing your education in data science and technology
Applicants must be enrolled, or are due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the Spring 2021 semester for which they are applying to receive the scholarship. Domestic, international, online and undocumented students are welcome to apply.
Applicants must submit their entry before the deadline on 11/15/2020 for the Spring 2021 semester. SentryOne will contact the winning applicant and their institution’s financial aid office within 30 days of the deadline above to make arrangements for disbursing the $5,000 award toward the winning applicant’s Spring 2021 educational expenses. The scholarship is non-renewable.
Applicants need to upload proof of enrollment for the Spring 2021 semester. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
The winner of the scholarship will have the option to have their winning entry posted on the SentryOne blog site.
- SentryOne employees, partners, affiliates, or their family members will not be eligible to participate in this contest.
- Applicants will not be contacted regarding anything other than their application.
- All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants will be destroyed as soon as the contest is concluded.
- Arrangements will be made with the winning applicant’s financial aid office to disburse the scholarship funding within 30 days of the conclusion of the contest.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information for their application or to claim their award if they are to win the scholarship.
- There is no fee to apply to this scholarship, or for the winning applicant to claim their award.
- Applicants retain all rights to their work.
- All submitted essay material must be the original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By applying, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.