The Cover Guy is proud to rename our annual scholarship after the many contributions of Jay Labelle and extend our best wishes to him for his retirement from the Company in 2021. As Co-founder of The Cover Guy, Jay has been instrumental from the founding of the business to the leadership role he has provided over the years developing and implementing the online strategy. Jay also started and spearheaded The Cover Guy Scholarship Fund which will be a lasting legacy.
The Cover Guy has enjoyed great success and looks for opportunities to give back to the communities in which it serves. The Cover Guy sponsors sports teams, charity events, and now offers an annual scholarship.
How to Apply
- The student must be currently enrolled, or going to be enrolled in a program at a university, college, or trade school in the United States or Canada for the upcoming school year.
- The applicant must submit an article consisting of 500–1,000 words.
- The article must be in and around the applicants experience with hot tubs, backyard experiences, how hot tubs improve life, etc…
- One submission per applicant. And should be sent by email only (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include name, phone number, address, school name, program.
- Give an explanation of why you should be considered for the award (grades, volunteer work, etc..), student ID number, and the article.