We are pleased to announce that Clean Energy Experts is offering a generous scholarship grant for college students who aspire to be exceptional. We are looking for academically excellent students/enrollees seeking a better education who are currently or will soon be enrolled in any in the field of Environmental Studies related program, major in Environmental Sciences, or other related studies. The scholarship is designed to support and encourage individuals passionate about preserving the environment and promoting sustainable practices.
The Clean Energy Experts Scholarship program offers a single $1,000 grant to assist with educational expenses, such as tuition, textbooks, computer equipment, housing, and other related expenses to the recipient’s studies.
Eligible applicants are undergraduate students attending an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada, and planning to be enrolled in classes during 2023. If you or someone you know meets these criteria, please see the application guidelines to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
How to Apply
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. or Canadian college or university
- Must be a student/enrollee of any of the following: Environmental Science program, major in environmental sciences, or other related studies.
For a chance to win the scholarship, write a 300-word essay on any topic below of your choice:
- The potential for solar energy to mitigate climate change
- The challenges and limitations of the widespread adoption of solar energy
- The cost-effectiveness of solar energy compared to traditional fossil fuels
Essays must be submitted as an attached PDF file to email@example.com, along with the following details:
- Full Name
- Phone number
- School name
- Date of birth
Use the following subject line: Clean Energy Experts $1000 Scholarship | (Your Name). Each individual is limited to submitting only one application. The applicant must provide proof of eligibility based on the stated criteria.
Please submit your essay following the provided guidelines. Our panel will choose the top essay on December 20th, 2023, and inform the winner via email. The selected individual must reply within a week, or another winner will be chosen.