How to Apply
- Be accepted into full-time studies in the first year of a first degree, be it a bachelor or diploma, in the 2020/2021 academic year;
- Be attending an eligible institution, as identified on the program guidelines;
- Be enrolled in an eligible program, as identified on the program guidelines;
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Have a minimum cumulative average of 70% (or equivalent) over the last 3 terms of available marks*. Non-academic courses such as career or personal development related courses will not be considered.
To apply for a scholarship and to access your online account, please login using your email address and password. In order to search for scholarships, you will need to create a user profile by registering below.