This scholarship will be awarded to 2 students for the Personal Support Worker Program at CTS Canadian Career College (North Bay Campus ONLY)
How to Apply
- Student(s) must be a full-time student as defined by the College.
- The student(s) must be aspiring to take the 29 week Personal Support Worker program at CTS Canadian Career College (North Bay campus only)
- The student(s) must demonstrate financial need.
- The student(s) must meet CTS Canadian Career College’s PSW program entrance requirements.
- The Scholarship Committee will be responsible for the selection, allocation and management of the scholarship. All scholarship decisions are final. Successful scholarship recipient(s) will be notified prior to the program start date.