The Blitz $1,000 scholarship is providing an opportunity for college students to earn money for their college education.
There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry. All entries submitted become the property of Blitz Lead Manager (Double A Solutions LLC). We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Blitz Lead Manager blog.
How to Apply
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university at any level in the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Blitz Sales Software (Double A Solutions) are not eligible to participate.
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners will be published on our social media platforms.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism that entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of Blitz Sales Software (Double A Solutions LLC). We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Blitz Sales Software blog.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry.
Research and write an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one of the following topics for your short essay:
- Techniques Used by Successful Sales Reps.
- Tips for Hiring Great Salespeople.
- How to Motivate a Weak Sales Team.
- Describe the Top 5 Online Networking Tools by Companies and Explain How to Leverage Each Tool to Fill the Sales Pipeline.
- Describe Comprehensively the Steps to Building a Successful Sales Team.
- Explain the Role Sales Talent Plays in Achieving Sales Goals.
- The deadline for Blitz scholarship entries is July 1st. The winner will be announced on the Blitz Sales Software Facebook page.
- Scholarship submissions will be judged by the Blitz Sales Software (Double A Solutions LLC) marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.