Each year, the Assumption Life Foundation gives out over 12 scholarships and bursaries to students who attain certain academic standards and who have demonstrated financial need.
To qualify for one of seven $1,500 bursaries, the applicant needs to be enrolled as a full-time student in a CEGEP or a post-secondary institution, such as college or university. The applicant must also show an average of 70%. These scholarships are offered to Canadian citizens.
In addition to the $1,500 bursaries, Assumption Life Foundation awards 7 special scholarships with individual criteria – view the list here.
The application form for these bursaries must be submitted electronically between January 1st and April 30th of the current year for scholarships for the next Fall semester.
How to Apply
- Show an average of at least 70%.
- Enrolled as a full-time student in CEGEP or a post-secondary institution, such as college or university.
- Demonstrate a financial need.
- Must be a Canadian citizen.
- Fill out an electronic application form.
- Scholarship must be used for the next Fall semester.