Are you graduating high school in 2023 and interested in pursuing computers in university? Apply for our $30,000 CAD scholarship, plus the opportunity for a paid summer internship at Amazon.
The Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship is aimed at inspiring and educating students from underserved and underrepresented communities to pursue a future in computer science.
At Amazon, supporting underserved students in their computer science education is not only important to us, it’s imperative to building a diverse tech industry and future. Our Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship program provides students like you with an opportunity to upgrade your careers with a $7,500 CAD/year scholarship available for up to four years. Successful applicants will also have an opportunity for a paid summer internship at Amazon at the end of their first year of post-secondary.
How to Apply
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Graduating high school (outside of Quebec) or CEGEP (in Quebec) in 2023
- Entering in full time studies in a first bachelor starting fall 2023
- Pursuing a degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, robotics, or other computer-science-related field of study (visit the application page for a full list of accepted degrees)
- Have a minimum average of 75% over the last three terms of available marks (visit the application page for more details). Non-academic courses such as career or personal development related courses will not be considered
- Demonstrate financial need
Students entering into the following fields of study as part of a four-year university degree are eligible for the scholarship:
– Computer Science, General
– Computer Engineering, General
– Computer Engineering Technology
– Computer Hardware Engineering
– Computer Software Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Game and Interactive Media Design
– Information Systems
– Information Technology
– Management Information Systems
– Systems Engineering
Apply for the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship through the Universities Canada Scholarship Partners program.
- Visit the application website.
- Create an account and sign in using the temporary password you receive by email.
- Click on the “Search for Public Scholarships” tile on the home page.
- Search for “Amazon Future Engineer” or scroll down to select “Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship” from the list.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions.
Entrance scholarships will be available at the bachelor level. These scholarships are valued at $7,500 CAD per academic year, available for up to four years.