The High Fives for Kids Foundation is committed to building a prosperous future for the automotive aftermarket industry and for Canada as a whole. Not only do we work towards building local communities, we also want to give back to the industry that supports our Foundation. Scholarships are awarded annually across Canada to qualified students who are a child of a full-time employee in an active AIA Canada member company.
Selected candidates receive a $1,000 award.
How to Apply
- Must be a child of a full time employee in an active AIA Canada member company in good standing. (Current year’s membership dues must be paid)
- Confirmation of the parent’s employment must be provided by the member company.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary program leading to a certificate or diploma at an accredited university, college, technical school.
- The applicants must include a 1 page essay telling why they should be considered (achievements, volunteering), the application, a referral letter (teacher or someone in their community), photos of activities and achievements and proof of enrolment.
- Can apply via video but must send proof of enrolment.
- Applicant selection based on academic achievement (not necessarily in the automotive field), skill, extra-curricular involvement, or special abilities.