We are pleased to offer five entrance awards, valued at $30,000 each, annually starting in September 2020. These scholarships will be presented to exceptional students from across Canada in recognition of their accomplishments, and as encouragement and support for their success in the Sobey School of Business.
Our goal is to attract and support students from across the country by distributing these regionally, with two for students from Western Canada and the Territories, two for students from Ontario and Quebec, and on for students from Atlantic Canada. Additionally, we aim to award a minimum of 2/5 to women applicants
How to Apply
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents entering the MBA program in the Sobey School of Business as full-time students.
- Demonstrate excellent academic achievement, normally a GPA of 3.5 out of 4.3 or higher, and/or a GMAT score of 650 or higher.
- Demonstrate interest or involvement in such areas as responsible leadership, entrepreneurial mindset, or innovative thinking.
- Must be commencing studies in the year the scholarship is awarded. Candidates who have already begun their studies are not eligible.
- Candidates cannot defer their award.
All Canadians and permanent residents applying for admission to the Sobey MBA Program by the posted scholarship deadline in any given year will automatically be considered for the Sobey MBA Scholarships. Applicants will be required to complete the online application form and provide the associated materials, e.g., resume, references, academic transcripts and GMAT test score. An additional interview must also be completed.