Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science.
How to Apply
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science) A list of accepted studies is listed in the application above.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma – any level of education above high school)
- Open for Schools/Colleges/Institutes within the US, Canada, and European countries only
- No GPA requirement
- I am a high school student and am still awaiting on admission to a university. Can I still apply?
- If selected we apply the funds directly to the university listed in the application. If you cannot provide one by the application deadline we recommend that you apply for next semester’s scholarship.
- What majors are eligible?
- All science related majors (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science) are eligible (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, Social Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Medical Engineering etc.) Full list can be found in the application form above. *Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, etc are NOT eligible majors for this scholarship.
- When will you send me the check if I am selected as the recipient?
- If selected, we will send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse.
- Can the money be used towards room/board and personal expenses?
- We send the check directly to the university listed in the application to disperse the check.
- I already have a degree. Can I apply for this scholarship?
- Yes! You may apply for this scholarship to further pursue your science-related education. This scholarship is open to all levels of education above high school.
- My payment for school is coming up. Can you let me know if I have been selected before the deadline?
- We are unable to announce the recipient prior to the deadline.
- I don’t have a declared major. Can I still apply for this scholarship?
- Unfortunately, no. You can apply to a future application once you have a declared field of study.